We offer modern, budget-friendly Point of Sale (POS) computer systems for restaurants, dessert shops, food delivery, salons and retail shops. Get the right combination of terminals, printers, scanners, kitchen video systems, and other accessories to perfectly meet the needs of your business.
Why should I get a Point of Sale system for my restaurant or store?
In addition to helping your business run smoother, having a POS system gives you new visibility into your business through various reports. What items are selling? Which employees are generating the highest sales?
* Speed up payment and checkout.
* Monitor shrinking product inventory.
* Maintain consistent pricing and simple application of discounts/sales/promotions.
* Retain access and control when away from the business.
* Apply specific permissions to each employee or group of employees.
* Export/share data with accounting systems without entering it multiple times.
* Create detailed reports to help you improve product and staff efficiency.
I can’t afford an expensive Point of Sale system yet.
While most POS systems would cost you thousands of dollars before you ever power them on, a few manufacturers will spread the cost out over a longer term allowing you to lease the equipment with no extra money out of pocket. For these manufacturers, the lease payment is often less than the price a small business would pay for ongoing support with the traditional systems and the feedback from our customers has been excellent with this scenario.
What if I have a problem with the system?
Our systems include unlimited 24-hour technical support at no additional cost. Support technicians are able to connect remotely to your system in order to troubleshoot, answer questions, or assist with menu or product changes. Your data is backed up regularly in order to aid in quick recovery from a major issue such as damage to the terminal.
What kind of equipment do you offer?
We provide a fully functional POS system that will handle the needs of a wide variety of businesses:
* Single or Multiple Terminal POS systems for Restaurant, Small Shops, Delivery, Salon or Retail environments.
* Credit card processing equipment and cash drawers.
* Receipt printers (at the terminal) and kitchen printers (to print food or drink tickets).
* Barcode scanners to quickly read product tags.
* Network patch cables and connectors.
What areas do you sell to?
Our manufacturers have a nationwide support infrastructure in place, so we can sell to anyone in the U.S. However, in the interest of maintaining a more personal relationship with our customers we primarily serve the greater Central Florida region, including the areas of:
Brooksville, Brandon, Bradenton, Celebration, Clermont, Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Deltona, Debary, Deland, Dunnellon, Eustis, Flagler Beach, Gainsville, Haines City, Inverness, Jacksonville, Kissimmee, Leesburg, Lakeland, Lake Wales, Lady Lake, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Mt. Dora, New Smyrna Beach, Ocala, Orlando, Ormond Beach, Palm Bay, Port Orange, Palm Harbor, Plant City, Sarasota, St. Augustine, St. Cloud, St. Petersburg, Sebring, Sanford, Tampa, Titusville, Temple Terrace, The Villages, Wildwood, Winter Garden, Winter Haven, Windermere, Zephyrhills